SOME OF THE CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD. BUT WE SHOULD TAKE A LOOK IN THE BIBLE TO SEE WHAT IT SAID ABOUT THAT.

NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV).
    ISAIAH 43:10-11
   ("you are my witness," declares the lord, "and my servant whom i have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that i am he, before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me, i,even i, am the lord, and apart from me there is no savior.)
   look at what god said in the bible that there is no god before him and will never be one after him. And all of us know that there is a god before jesus was created but there is no jesus without god. So why would we claim that jesus is god?
   ISAIAH 44:8
     (do not tremble, do not be afraid, did i not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witness, is there any god besides me? No, there is no other rock; i know not one.)
     look again how god said that Isaiah is his witness for that he(god) alone is god.
   ISAIAH 4:5-6
      (this is what the lord says- israel's king and redeemer, the lord almighty: i am the first and i am the last; apart from me there is not god.)
      ISAIAH 45:21
        (declare what is to be, present it. Let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago. Who declared it from the distant part? Was it not i, the lord? And there is no god apart from me, a righteous god and saviour; there is none but me.)
      MATTHEW 4:10
      (jesus said to him, "away from me, satan! For it is written : 'worship the lord your god, and serve him only.')
   jesus called a man satan just because the man called him a lord, he said we should serve our god only. Jesus then is not our god for he said 'only' and this refers to the god who sent him. Be aware.
    DEUTERENOMY 6:13
    (fear the lord your god, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.)
   most christians pray in jesus name instead, if something bad happened to them. Why not GOD OF JESUS? 
   DEUTERENOMY 6:4-5
    (4. Hear, o israel: the lord our god is one lord. 5. Love the lord your god with all your heart and all your soul and with all your strength.)
    here, this verse says the lord our god is one. Why take another person as a GOD?

 JOHN 20:17
    (jesus said "do not hold on to me, for i have not yet ascended to the father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them. 'i am ascending to my father, to my god and your god.)
    here jesus addressed the god as his god and creator as then ours.
    EXODUS 8:10
    ("tomorrow," paraoh said, moses replied, it will be as you say, so that you may know there is no one like the lord our god.)
    this verse told us something that happened between paraoh (fir'auna) and moses p.b.u.h, one of the prophets. It shows that god is there before even moses is sent. But jesus is not created at that time. THEN IS JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM) GOD?
    All these verses are from the bible, you should check it out your self to see. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY GUIDE US TO HIS LIGHT.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MICHEAL H HART, NON MUSLIM. SPOKE ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD D LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him." HOLY BIBLE) Deuteronomy 18:18